Obama Seeks to Reassure Saudi King on Iran Talks, SyriaJulianna Goldman and Mike Dorning
President Barack Obama sought to reassure Saudi King Abdullah that negotiations over Iran’s nuclear program won’t undercut the strategic interests of Saudi Arabia, a key U.S. partner in the region.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap