OW Jumps After Selling Second Biggest Danish IPO Since 2010Christian Wienberg
OW Bunker A/S shares surged as much as 19 percent on its first day of trading in Copenhagen after the marine fuel provider was listed in Denmark’s second-largest initial public offering since 2010.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing