Megaworld to Invest $5 Billion in Philippine Call-Center GrowthIan Sayson
Megaworld Corp., the Philippine builder controlled by billionaire Andrew Tan, plans to spend at least $5 billion in the next decade to develop properties for the nation’s expanding outsource services industry.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’