Hackers Sell Exploits for Bitcoins in Underground MarketChris Strohm
Hackers from the U.S., Russia and Ukraine hawk computer exploits for as much as $300,000 on an underground market fueled by digital currencies like Bitcoin, a report by RAND Corp. and Juniper Networks Inc. shows.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’