Ukraine to Honor Russian Eurobond Payments in Crimea DisputeDaryna Krasnolutska and Boris Korby
Ukraine will meet payments on the $3 billion of Eurobonds it sold to Russia three months before President Vladimir Putin’s military incursion into the Crimean peninsula, a Finance Ministry official in Kiev said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis