Toyota Said to Reach $1.2 Billion Settlement of ProbePatricia Hurtado, Del Quentin Wilber and Craig Trudell
Toyota Motor Corp. has reached a $1.2 billion settlement to end a U.S. criminal probe of sudden unintended acceleration that led to the recall of more than 10 million vehicles, two people familiar with the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Dollar Slips as Shutdown Drags On; Stocks Mixed: Markets Wrap
- Amazon Go Pushes Mediterranean Lamb, Skips the Chili Cheese Dogs