Japan Display Plunges 15% in Debut on Business Model ConcernsTakashi Amano and Masaaki Iwamoto
Japan Display Inc., a merger of three struggling screen-makers that’s supported by a government-backed fund, posted the worst debut of any Asia-Pacific initial public offering worth at least $1 billion since 2008.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself