FedEx Cuts 2014 Forecasts on Storms as CEO Scolds RetailMary Schlangenstein
FedEx Corp., operator of the world’s largest cargo airline, cut its 2014 profit forecast, blaming unseasonably harsh winter weather and online retailers’ sloppy packaging practices.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day