Spanish Think Tank Fedea That Criticized Rajoy Gets New LeaderEmma Ross-Thomas and Esteban Duarte
Fedea, a Spanish research institute that’s critical of the government’s policies, will be led starting next month by Angel de la Fuente, an economist previously picked by Budget Minister Cristobal Montoro to audit regional funding.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy