Sony Corp. Said Cutting Jobs at Entertainment DivisionAndy Fixmer
Sony Corp. began a new round of job cuts at its entertainment division, a person with knowledge of the situation said, part of Chief Executive Officer Kazuo Hirai’s effort to improve profitability at the unit.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day