Dead Madoff Executive Blamed for Deceptive Computer CodeErik Larson
Bernard Madoff’s former chief information officer, who died 10 months before the con man’s arrest, was responsible for the company’s deceptive computer code and related projects, not two ex-programmers on trial, a defense lawyer told jurors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’