SEC Said to Probe Whether Forex Rigging Distorted OptionsKeri Geiger and Silla Brush
The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission is investigating whether currency traders at the world’s biggest banks distorted prices for options and exchange-traded funds by rigging benchmark foreign-exchange rates, according to two people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Tumbles 20% as Fears of Cryptocurrency Crackdown Linger
- America’s Fastest Spy Plane May Be Back—and Hypersonic
- GE CEO Renews Pledge to Study Breakup After $6.2 Billion Stumble
- One of the Biggest Diamonds in History Has Just Been Dug Up
- The World's Top-Selling Video Game Has a Cheating Problem