Putin’s Arms Trader Expands Empire With Phones, Pills, CarsYuliya Fedorinova and Elena Mazneva
If you need a genuine Kalashnikov rifle, Sergey Chemezov is your man. He’d also be happy to sell you a dual-screen smartphone, neonatal incubators, heavy-duty trucks or a few tons of titanium.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts