Mt. Gox Shielded From U.S. Suits During Japan BankruptcySteven Church
Mt. Gox Co., the Bitcoin exchange that filed for bankruptcy in Tokyo after millions of dollars’ worth of virtual currency vanished from customer accounts, won a temporary halt to lawsuits it faces in the U.S.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone