Morgan Stanley, Goldman Said to Swap Fees for Deal CreditDavid Welch
Morgan Stanley and Goldman Sachs Group Inc. both decided last month that it was worth losing millions of dollars in fees to get credit on a big merger they didn’t work on, four people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap