Comcast-Time Warner Review Won’t Be Led by Antitrust HeadDavid McLaughlin
Comcast Corp.’s proposed acquisition of Time Warner Cable Inc. won’t be reviewed by the head of the Justice Department’s antitrust division, Bill Baer, who is recused on the matter, the U.S. said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Stocks Drop, Yen Gains as Investor Jitters Return: Markets Wrap
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States