Qualcomm CEO Mollenkopf Says Smartphone Growth in InfancyIan King
When Steve Mollenkopf moved to San Diego in 1994 to join Qualcomm Inc., he and his wife put off buying a house while they waited to see if the then-fledgling company would make it.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks