Mt. Gox Call Center Leaves Bitcoin Customers Lost in TranslationMonami Yui
Mt. Gox, which collapsed after losing 750,000 Bitcoins belonging to clients on its exchange, is finding that some customers dialing in to its new call center are getting lost in translation.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself