Google, Samsung Said to Express Microsoft-Nokia Concern to ChinaBloomberg News
Google Inc. and Samsung Electronics Co. joined Chinese mobile phone makers in expressing concern to China that Microsoft Corp.’s bid to take over Nokia Oyj’s phone business may result in higher patent licensing fees, two government officials familiar with the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Paid Hackers to Delete Stolen Data on 57 Million People
- Tesla’s Burning Through Nearly Half a Million Dollars Every Hour
- New Uber CEO Keeps Finding Horrors at Every Turn
- Facebook to Show Users Which Russian Propaganda They Followed
- Jamie Dimon Says He'd Bet Donald Trump Doesn't Win Again in 2020