Bank of Korea Urged by President’s Adviser to Keep Rates on HoldEunkyung Seo
The Bank of Korea should refrain from any immediate interest-rate move and has “leeway” because the Federal Reserve isn’t expected to move until late 2015, an economic adviser to President Park Geun Hye said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap