Company News: Credit Suisse, Netflix, Comcast, Home Depot, Lowe's, EBay, Macy'sBy
• A report from the U.S. Senate found Credit Suisse helped clients hide as much as $10 billion in assets from IRS tax collectors. Some 1,800 employees at the Swiss bank were involved in the subterfuge, which included wooing wealthy Americans at a posh airport lounge, according to Congress. Credit Suisse says evidence of impropriety was “scattered” and tied to only 15 or 20 private bankers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis