U.K. Redraws Rail Map as Storm Cuts Off Southwest EnglandChris Jasper
Britain is stepping up plans to redraw its rail map with a new route to southwest England after storms that swept a historic coastal line into the sea left more than 1 million people cut off from the rest of the system.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- London House Prices Fall Most Since Financial Crisis
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy