Quebec Aims to Save Head Office Jobs by Blocking BidsFrederic Tomesco
Quebec will move to shield businesses from hostile takeovers and buy direct stakes in oil and mining projects to nurture homegrown companies, Finance Minister Nicolas Marceau said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts