Buffett’s Coca-Cola Complacency Warning Foretells TroubleDuane D. Stanford
Warren Buffett, speaking last April at Coca-Cola Co.’s annual meeting, warned that the beverage giant shouldn’t get complacent about its success. Ten months later, those words could come back to haunt the company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster