Samsung’s New Galaxy Said to Feature Bigger, Sharper DisplayJungah Lee and Marie Mawad
Samsung Electronics Co., facing slower demand for smartphones, will release a new device with a larger 5.2-inch screen and sharper display than the current Galaxy S4, according to a person with direct knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- Stocks Mixed, Treasuries Rise as Shutdown Drags On: Markets Wrap