China and Schumpeter's 'Creative Destruction'By
It’s a key question raised in a novel way as Xi Jinping and other leaders aim to take economic reform in China to the next level. “If, as Joseph Schumpeter said, creative destruction is the “essential fact about capitalism,” then just how capitalist is China?” asks a report released on Feb. 10th by Beijing-based China economic consultancy GavekalDragonomics.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Bitcoin May Split 50 Times in 2018 as Forking Craze Mounts
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet