Comcast Talks From Sochi Win Time Warner Cable in Six-Day SprintAlex Sherman and Edmund Lee
On Feb. 4, executives of cable operators Comcast Corp. and Charter Communications Inc. gathered at the Manhattan offices of law firm Wachtell Lipton Rosen & Katz to discuss Charter’s bid to buy Time Warner Cable Inc. It proved to be the final straw for Comcast and its chief executive officer, Brian Roberts.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone