Renault 2013 Profit Advances 59% on Dacia Brand GainsMathieu Rosemain
Renault SA, Europe’s third-largest carmaker, said 2013 operating profit jumped 59 percent as low-cost models from the Dacia brand pushed delivery growth and the company lowered costs. The stock rose the most in five weeks.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day