How Russell Stover Won the Valentine's Chocolate War
In the days leading up to Valentine’s Day, millions of American men will buy boxes of Russell Stover chocolate. They’ll dash into a Walgreens or Target or CVS after work and browse a candy aisle teeming with hearts: quilted hearts, hearts with kittens on them, hearts clutched between the plush paws of teddy bears, and hearts wrapped in what looks like a sexy nightie.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap