Copper Falls for Third Time in Four Days on China OutlookAgnieszka Troszkiewicz and Luzi Ann Javier
Copper futures declined for the third time in four days on signs that demand may ebb this year in China, the world’s biggest consumer of industrial metals.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing