Vente-Privee Seeks $11 Billion Revenue With Flash Sales OnlineAndrew Roberts and Marie Mawad
Vente-Privee.com, France’s third most-popular online retailer behind Amazon.com Inc. and eBay Inc., plans to more than quadruple revenue in the next decade by extending the model of flash sales that it pioneered at home.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans