Sony Woes Seen Prelude to Loeb-Inspired Breakup: Real M&ABrooke Sutherland, Tara Lachapelle and Cliff Edwards
Sony Corp.’s latest earnings disappointment held a silver lining: the company’s willingness to entertain some of activist investor Daniel Loeb’s suggestions. And it may be just the beginning.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’