Investors Bet Against Stock in Harvard Professor’s BlogJohn Hechinger and Jesse Westbrook
At least five investors betting against Internet video and advertising company Blinkx Plc benefited after a blog posting by a Harvard Business School professor last week triggered the stock’s biggest plunge ever.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again
- One of the World’s Hottest Stocks Is Now Tumbling
- Recent ‘Odd’ Market Moves May Be a Warning Sign for Stocks
- The Global Economy Is Doing Just Fine, But the Davos Elite Is Worried
- U.S. Stocks Gain as Senate Votes to End Shutdown: Markets Wrap