Making a Run Inside the Border: Taco Bell’s Huge U.S. Growth PlansBy
Pizza Hut might be the largest of Yum! Brands’ three chains across the U.S., but the parent company of KFC and Taco Bell has lately been showing somewhat lopsided affection for the chain that made Americans fall in love with Doritos Locos Tacos.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Subways May Be the Latest Casualty of China's Crackdown on Debt
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’