Vinci Targets Airports in Chile, Peru, Greece to Tap TrafficFrancois de Beaupuy
Vinci SA, Europe’s biggest builder, is seeking airport concessions in countries from Chile to Peru to tap growing airline traffic as construction markets in France and central Europe struggle to expand.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Trump Boosts North Korea Sanctions, Adding Economic Pressure