Private-Practice Doctors Are Far From Disappearing
For more than a decade, health-care industry analysts have been predicting that the share of self-employed doctors would continue to fall, propelled by a push for greater integration between physicians and hospitals. A survey by the American Medical Association shows that the independent physician’s practice is not in danger of extinction.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’