Lagarde Says Cooperation on Climate, Inequality ‘Non-Negotiable’
Feb. 4 (Bloomberg) -- IMF Managing Director Christine Lagarde called on govts to build a “new multilateralism” that includes cities and cos. in an effort to address challenges such as widening income disparity.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing