Gates Seen Taking Bigger Products Role at MicrosoftPeter Burrows, Carol Hymowitz and Dina Bass
Even as Bill Gates weighs giving up his title of chairman of Microsoft Corp., he’s poised to remain involved at the company he co-founded in an area of its deepest need: crafting must-have products.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts