Rubber Falls for 7th Week on Concern Over Chinese DemandSupunnabul Suwannakij and Aya Takada
Rubber futures in Tokyo dropped for a seventh week, the longest losing streak since 2008, on concern that demand is waning in China, the biggest buyer of the commodity used to make tires.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day