Microsoft Investors Say Nadella Safe Pick, Glad Search EndsNick Taborek and Whitney Kisling
The most exciting part of elevating Satya Nadella to chief executive officer of Microsoft Corp. may be that it would end the search to replace Steve Ballmer, investors in the world’s biggest software maker said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts