Google’s Moto Sale Casts Doubts on Microsoft’s Nokia PlanPeter Burrows and Dina Bass
Google Inc.’s sale of Motorola Mobility holds a clear lesson for Microsoft Corp.’s acquisition of another smartphone maker, Nokia Oyj: Be a hardware or software company, not both.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline