Carney Says U.S. Concerned by China Pressure on ReportersMike Dorning
The U.S. government is “deeply concerned” about rising pressure China is putting on foreign journalists operating in the country, White House Press Secretary Jay Carney said in a statement released today.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's