Electronic Arts Sales Come Up Short in Console TransitionCliff Edwards
Electronic Arts Inc., the No. 2 U.S. video-game maker, posted third-quarter sales that fell short of analysts’ estimates and cut its full-year revenue outlook as shoppers spend less on games for old consoles.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day