Teva’s Laquinimod MS Pill Fails to Win EU Agency BackingPhil Serafino
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. failed to win backing from the European Union drug regulator for a new multiple sclerosis pill, hurting the company’s effort to introduce a successor to its best-selling injection Copaxone.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's