Bristol-Myers Falls as It Cites Drug-Trial QuestionsDrew Armstrong
Bristol-Myers Squibb Co. plunged the most in 17 months after the drugmaker said it wasn’t ready to move ahead with a study of a combination cancer treatment that includes the company’s top prospect.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders