Xi's New Reform Group Holds First MeetingBy
Its formal name is the Central Leading Group for Overall Reform. On Jan. 22 in Beijing, its almost two dozen members, chaired by President Xi Jinping, convened for the first time. Because it is the newest of the Chinese Communist Party’s secretive lingdao xiaozu, or “leading small groups,” it’s unlikely that outsiders will ever know its operations in great detail. But following its first meeting, a rough picture has emerged.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas