United Sees Bookings Slowdown as Pacific Travel DropsMary Schlangenstein
United Continental Holdings Inc., the biggest U.S. airline on flights to Asia, said a benchmark revenue measure may show little growth this quarter amid a slowdown in bookings for trans-Pacific travel.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas