Man Charged in Lufthansa Heist Depicted in ‘Goodfellas’Patricia Hurtado
Five alleged members of a New York crime family were indicted with a decades-long robbery and extortion conspiracy, including a 78-year-old man charged in connection with the 1978 Lufthansa heist at John F. Kennedy International Airport recounted in the film “Goodfellas.”
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans