McDonald’s Denies Magazine Report of French Tax AvoidanceAndrew Roberts, Leslie Patton and Jesse Drucker
McDonald’s Corp. denied a magazine report that it avoided paying taxes related to more than $3 billion of revenue in France since 2009, saying inspections by fiscal authorities at its French unit were routine.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap