Schaeuble Says German Bank Split Law Can Serve as European ModelNicholas Comfort
Germany’s plan to order banks to separate some of their riskiest businesses from deposits to protect clients could serve as a model for Europe, Finance Minister Wolfgang Schaeuble said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber's Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing